I LOVE this chocolatey thoughtful gift! Check it out for yourself… 🙂
One great idea to help mark Ramadan is to have a countdown calendar. I will share specific ideas of what parents do every year on another post, but here i would like to compile some ideas of different types of calendars:
- Cloth calendars: These have boomed over the last few years – check out this very reasonable one: https://eidparty.co.uk/collections/ramadan-calendars – or you could just make your own!
2. Now there are also chocolate/candy calendars out for the month! Some are available through main stores, and others through individuals. I suggest you do a google search and see what comes up! Check out this one:
(For those in the UK interested in the above, contact Faiza on 07826 865 244 )
3. Check out this twist on an advent calendar – where the emphasis is on giving during the month.
Try and find a charity near you that is running one! If not, simply collect some items over the month in a box (one a day!) and hand it to a food bank.
4. Make your own! There are LOADS of ideas out there – and we have also shared them here on Buzz Ideazz for inspiration. Check them out here.
Here is a round up of ideas for you for some printable calendars and loads of fillers for your home-made ones:
- An ‘Allah Loves’ Toddler Calendar by Towards Jannah
- Ramadhan Kindness Jar Inserts by Teaching Young Muslims
- Inserts for both younger and older kids by ZairZabr Play
- Box Calendar Printables by Sweet Fajr
4 and older:
- 30 Days – by AZaidi
- The ABC of Asmaul Husna by Islam from the Start
- 30 Little Acts of Kindness by Read Little Muslims
- 30 Quranic Words Activity by Parenthood: Muslim Style
- 15 Verses & Activties by Parenthood: Muslim Style
- Quran Words 2.0 by Parenthood: Muslim Style
- 30 Days of Draw and Tasbeeh Ramadhan Challenge
- A Moon Phases Scratch off Chart by Party Zako
7 and older:
- Pearls of Wisdom Printable Mahe Ramadhan Activity Chart
- 30 Quran Facts Calendar Inserts by Islam from the Start
- 30 Quranic Dua Calendar Inserts by Islam from the Start
- 30 Surah Titles Calendar Inserts by Islam from the Start
- 30 Days of Good Deeds by In The Playroom
- My Mahe Ramadhan Chart by Muslim Kids (Answers here)
- Juz Amma Calendar Inserts by Towards Jannah – Part 1 and Part 2
- Ibadah Chart by Qamar Designs
- Tracker by Noor Janan Homeschool
14 and older: