I loved this idea! I printed 2 each for my kiddos – we don’t frequent drive thru’s so their challenge is to find different ways to pass on the kindness!
“Pay it forward this Ramadan! The next time you’re in a drive-thru buying coffee☕, ice cream🍦, or other munchie 🌮, tell the cashier you’d like to pay for the car behind you and ask for this slip to be passed over to them when they pull up! Free printable on my website! Print them out and keep them in your car so you’re always ready!” – www.waafiala.com
Check out this wonderful idea! The children were given this on Hazrat Abbas’ night in class by a parent of one of the girls.
It contained gold coins as ‘tabarruk’ for them but the real treat was the card that went with it! With a quote by Imam Hussein on one side about giving without expecting any return, the other side encourages the receiver to do a random act of kindness and pass it on!
I love, love, love this idea of doing good and giving every day of the month of Ramadan:
Check out the details here! https://www.wu.com/chainofbetters/case-studies/30-days-of-better/
What a lovely giving gesture 🙂
It’s so great to see all new ideas out there for Ramadan calendars!
Here is a round up of ideas for you for calendars and fillers:
- Pearls of Wisdom Printable Mahe Ramadhan Activity Chart
- 30 Quran Facts Calendar Inserts by Islam from the Start
- 30 Quranic Dua Calendar Inserts by Islam from the Start
- 30 Surah Titles Calendar Inserts by Islam from the Start
- The ABC of Asmaul Husna by Islam from the Start
- 30 Little Acts of Kindness by Read Little Muslims
- 30 Days of Good Deeds by In The Playroom
- Ramadhan Kindness Jar Inserts by Teaching Young Muslims
- 30 Quranic Words Activity by Parenthood: Muslim Style
- 15 Verses & Activties by Parenthood: Muslim Style
- My ABC Quran Verses by The Odd Muslimah
- My Mahe Ramadhan Chart by Muslim Kids (Answers here)
- 30 Days of Draw and Tasbeeh Ramadhan Challenge
- Inserts for both younger and older kids by ZairZabr Play (You need to sign up for the printables)
- A Moon Phases Scratch off Chart by Party Zako
- An ‘Allah Loves’ Toddler Calendar by Towards Jannah
- Ibadah Chart by Qamar Designs
- Box Calendar Printables by Sweet Fajr
For Older Kids:
And here is one for Adults!:
Watch these beautiful videos with your children to kickstart the goodness of the month of Ramadhan 🙂
A great example for our kids to keep in mind, following the greater example of our Prophet and his family of course!
“This story is indeed a great lesson for us all and highlights the best way of winning people’s hearts – good character. The prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) also won people over with his good character and many people went onto embrace Islam because of that.”
Just what I needed to watch on a Friday 🙂
Love others to love yourself – Jummah Mubarak!