- This is a great overview of the amaal for kids for the 15th Shabaan.
- Below is a Activity Booklet on the 12th Imam – great for children up to 12! Something for them to also do while trying to stay up on the 15th of Shabaan perhaps?!
To download, simply click on the link: shabanactivitybooklet (Author unknown)
- Here are a series of 5 mini-books on the Imam (created by Tasneem Mumen)
- Here is a wordsearch on Imam Mahdi (aj) by Islam From The Start
- The video below has a wonderful activity idea on creating a board about the Imam.
Images needed for this activity are available here.
- One mum put together a word search and questions on Sura Yasin for kids, as we will be reciting it three times on the 15th night. Check it out here.
- Kisa Kids have a whole bunch of resources on the Imam, within their Spiritual Season booklets.
- For older kids, why not get them to make a book just for learnings about the Imam? Then whatever they learn about the Imam can be jotted down or stuck down on there and it can be added to over the years.
- Also for older kids, this journal has a lot of information about the Imam.
Many people have asked for a resource for the younger ones, as Alhamdulillah, for the older ones the Umrah Journal has plenty to keep them busy!
This recently released activity book will Inshallah fill that gap 🙂 It is perfect for the 0-5 year olds and has a variety of different things to keep them busy…and learning!
Features dot-to-dot drawings, colouring fun, puzzles to solve and 63 stickers to stick.
For more details, or to buy, check out: http://www.kubepublishing.com/shop/makkah-and-madinah-activity-book/