Moon Phases Game
- Print and back onto card or laminate
- Make a hole in the center of the card
- Use a split pin to attach the arrow to the center of the card
- Use some real binoculars/make some out of card and each night, take your children to sight the moon
- Use this printable to track the shape of the moon as it changes through the month, encouraging children to move the arrow to indicate the shape of the moon that they see.
- EXTENSION: Use playdough, foam, plasticine, cookie dough to fill out the shapes of the moon – Here is an example.
Game created by: Azra Hassanali