Islamic Family Fortunes
Have some fun with this Islamic version of Family Fortunes!
Aim/Objective: Pick up some Islamic trivia in a fun way!
How to Use: Print out the file and cut out the question cards.
Materials: Buzzers if you have! Otherwise anything to make noise, e.g. pan and spoon.
How to Play:
- Divide the players into two teams.
- One member of each team faces the other in a face-off as the quizmaster reads the question off the game board.
- The team that buzzed in with the correct answer has the option of playing or passing control to the other team.
- The team that has the control tries to guess all of the correct answers to the question before receiving three strikes.
- If the team receives three strikes, control is passed to the other team.
- The team that now has the control is able to give one answer in the hopes that it is found on the board.
- If it is, points are added to the team’s score.
- If not, the other team gets the points.
- Points are collected as each team finds its answers to the question on the board.
- Continue the game repeating steps two through seven.
- Each team tries to collect the most points. The team with the most points wins the game!
Game created by: Aliabbas and Zahra Janmohamed