Hajj Idea 4 - Good Books on Hajj
Read some good BOOKS on Eid-ul-Adha!
I’m not talking about the common textbook – there are some awesome Eid picture books and stories out there, which can be a perfect accompaniment to a presentation, or just for your bedtime story and cuddle with your little one.
Check out some of the titles below:
- The Best Eid Ever by Asma Mobin Uddin
- Peg and Cat – The Eid Al-Adha Adventure by Jennifer Oxley
- Going to Mecca by Na’ima B. Robert
- Little Batul’s Eid Celebration: the Most Pleasant Festival of Sacrifice by Munise Ulker
- Yippee! It’s Eid-UL-Adha by Farjana Khan
- The Lost Ring – An Eid Story by Fawzia Gilani-Williams
- Husna and the Eid Party – An Eid Story by Fawzia Gilani-Williams
- Three Muslim Festivals by Ibrahim Ali Aminah
- Hajj by Saniyasnain Khan
- Eid Al-Adha by Shalini Vallepur
- Zaahir and Jamel the Came – Hajj by Amatullah al Marwani.A rhyming reader based on story of a young Muslim boy who goes for Hajj.
- The Builder of the Kabah by Saniyasnain Khan. The story of how Prophet Ibrahim(a) built the Kabah.