This looks interesting!
I came across two more apps on learning the arabic alphabet – here they are!
Alif Ba Ta Memory:
Arabic with Taha and Maryam:
Given that Easter has just passed, here’s an Eggy letter/sound matching activity by Busy Mummys!
Alhamdulillah, these days are are soooo many games available to allow children to get hands-on learning going…
Here are a few links to get you started:
– An Arabic wooden puzzle – can be with sound, or without sound: http://www.simplyislam.com/iteminfo.asp?item=59975
– Alphabet blocks: http://www.amsons.co.uk/alphabet-kaba-p-19783.html#.U3nj9NJdXTo
– Playdough Arabic letter shapes:http://www.simplyislam.com/iteminfo.asp?item=62271
– Alphabet magnets: http://www.amsons.co.uk/arabic-alphabet-magnets-p-19784.html#.U3nkJdJdXTo
– Arabic foam puzzle mate:http://www.annur.co.uk/store/Products/ViewProductDetails.aspx?CategoryID=9&ProductID=28827&ID=0
– How about this TWISTER style game:http://www.simplyislam.com/giant-arabic-alphabet-floor-game-qc760-islamic-gifts-childrens-toys-62391.html
JUST A NOTE: This is just a selection of the wonderful varieties out there!
This website has some nice games to help consolidate the Arabic Alphabet learning!
If you look online, there are quite a few other options – but I didn’t find them too child friendly so have not shared. This is the only other one i think might be fun!
Here are some video clips to help with the Arabic Alphabet 🙂
As well as learning to recognise the sound of the letter, why not take it one step further and link it to Arabic words and even Quranic ayahs to enhance learning all round?
That is exactly what Islam From the Start has done – check it out!
In honour of our latest product – the Arabic Alphabet Snap game that we are now stocking – this week I will share some other creative ideas out there to help our children learn the Alphabet!
Firstly, check out this link for 15 awesome ideas on learning the shape of the letters, which will help with writing them too!