- I love this crytograph for older children that Beb e Kazim shared on FB:
At the top there is a KEY that lists all the letters from A thru Z with a box below. Each of the letters has a corresponding number.
The bottom part contains a maxim of Imam Hussain a.s. Each of the blanks has a number underneath it. Fill in the letters that correspond to the numbers below the blanks to discover it.
- Here is a mini-book on Angel Fitrus, including instructions for folding (by Tasneem Mumen)
- And here’s a craft one mum did for the same story based on this tutorial.
- Some YouTube clips:
- Nasheed on Imam Husayn (as):
Here are some ideas for marking the Day of Mab’ath with your children:
- I love this felt storyboard one mum made (pictured as main photo)
- The event would make an ideal role play, so dress them up in costumes and have them re-enact the event of Mab’ath
- This is a great booklet on the event by Kisa Kids
- This is one of the only clips out there for children on this event: