One of the benefits of Ramadan in lockdown has been the amazing videos that have been created to help children keep learning… here are a collection!
Ilm did a four part series on Ramadan:
Kisa Kids did full 30 day series!
As did Noor Kids:
Islam From The Start did a 30 day series on a verse of the Quran a day:
For older kids, there was a series on Sura Yaseen:
Alhamdulillah, there are many video resources available now for young children on Laylatul Qadr. Here are a collection below:
- On the nights of Qadr:
- Common Amaal for the nights of Qadr:
- Quran Amaal for the night of Qadr:
- An English version of Munajat of Imam Ali:
- Dua No 2 of the Amaal:
- Dua No 3 of the Amaal:
- Dua No 4 of the Amaal:
- Preparing for the Night of Qadr – Part 1
- Preparing for the Night of Qadr – Part 2
There has been an amazing influx of different ways to help our children know what they are reciting in the short duas, as opposed to reciting it simply by rote. Here is a collection of them!
- These animated versions of the dua eith simplified words and matching pictures are great to print out, laminate and stick up: Ya Aliyyu Ya Azeem and Allahumma Adkhil
- We’ve also made it into a game! Here is the link for that.
- And here is a lovely rhyme for Ya Aliyyu Ya Azeem:
- Why not get your children to act out the lines in Allahumma Adkhil? Here is a lovely example of one family who did that:
- And here is another video done by children to explain the dua through art!
- And here’s another video on Allahumma Adkhil:
- Here is a video on how to teach Allahumma Adkhil through pictures:
- Here is an activity on Dua no 3 by Towards Jannah