Given that Easter has just passed, here’s an Eggy letter/sound matching activity by Busy Mummys!
Alhamdulillah, these days are are soooo many games available to allow children to get hands-on learning going…
Here are a few links to get you started:
– An Arabic wooden puzzle – can be with sound, or without sound: http://www.simplyislam.com/iteminfo.asp?item=59975
– Alphabet blocks: http://www.amsons.co.uk/alphabet-kaba-p-19783.html#.U3nj9NJdXTo
– Playdough Arabic letter shapes:http://www.simplyislam.com/iteminfo.asp?item=62271
– Alphabet magnets: http://www.amsons.co.uk/arabic-alphabet-magnets-p-19784.html#.U3nkJdJdXTo
– Arabic foam puzzle mate:http://www.annur.co.uk/store/Products/ViewProductDetails.aspx?CategoryID=9&ProductID=28827&ID=0
– How about this TWISTER style game:http://www.simplyislam.com/giant-arabic-alphabet-floor-game-qc760-islamic-gifts-childrens-toys-62391.html
JUST A NOTE: This is just a selection of the wonderful varieties out there!