Idea 7: Teach them about the Imam through GAMES - PART 1
I’m loving all the original ideas there are around! Check out these lovely games to teach the children concepts about the Imam:
Part 1: How we should respond immediately when he calls us… (By Busy Mummys: www.facebook.com/busymummys)
Here’s a really cool game to play with your little ones. It really helps explain how Imam Zamana (atfs) is HIDING, we need to eagerly WAIT for his call and RUN to be with him when he calls
You can adapt it, but this is how we played it.
– Set a running timer/stop watch at random times
– Hide it in random places of the house
– Get kids to wait for it to ring
– Get them to follow the sound and find it.
– Whoever finds it gets to recite Dua e Faraj!
The eagerness will naturally set it in. After the game explain to them how Imam is in hiding, and how eager we should get (just as they did during the game) and RUN towards his call. Inspired from @islamfromthestart 🙂